Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Broken Thumb?

So I jammed my finger about a month ago, playing flag football. I didn’t think anything of it, it was just a jam right? Well either it was and I just keep aggravating it, or something more serious happened. I am normally able to play sports through pain. I never missed a game in high school due to an injury of any kind, but I actually had to take myself out of the basketball game tonight, because I could put any pressure on my thumb. When I go to catch the ball, it hurts. When I dribble the ball with my right hand it hurt. When I was try and steal the ball, it would hurt, and after grabbing a simple rebound it hurt, I finally decided I should stop and try and figure out what is wrong. Eight hours after the game and I can officially say my thumb hurts the same as it did when I was playing, so I’m guessing something a little more serious than a jam finger occurred.

No comments: