Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Soccer (2)

So, I started out a little shaky, as I got use to the indoor rules, and my goalie box. The first shot took at me squeaked by. Getting the worst out of the way I was able to settle down and play decent soccer. After two or three times playing, I was given a complement, as being one of the best goalies, that plays on Friday nights. Over the 6 weeks I’ve played with them on Friday I’ve probably played close to thirty or thirty five games. While I have played that much, I have still yet to break ten goals given up. Unfortunately, I haven’t been able to play the past couple of weeks due to various issues, including a broken thumb from playing intramural flag football with a bunch of buddies from my freshman year. Being the only member of the team allowed to use your hands, a broken thumbs doesn’t work well with being goalie.

No comments: