Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Video Games (Wrestling)

Although they are classified most of the time as sports games, wrestling games such as WWE Smackdown vs. Raw! 2009 to me are in a class by themselves. This ongoing series dating back to the original play station, has got my attention year in a year out. I believe it started way back, when my sister first got me hooked on the television show. Since the first game of the series came out, I have personally owned ever installment in the series. My favorite part of the game is you get the chance to customize your very own wrestler. You can make him look like whoever you want, and do basically whatever moves you want. Then you get to put him in the ring against the WWE stars you see on television every week. Every year, the game comes out with new features, revved up graphics and a variety of other things to keep your attention and make the game worth buying.

No comments: