Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Fantasy Football (5)

So, facing the team that started my downward descent last time, I wasn’t going to let that happen. I was an early favorite through the projected scores. The game on Thursday put me quickly behind as he racked up a quick 18 point lead. The early games on Sunday brought me further away from victory, has he continue to lead 61 to 32. By late Sunday he had reached out to an 83-59 lead, and he still had one player left to play while I had two players still awaiting their games. One of which would play Sunday night, and one player on Monday night. At the end of Sunday, I had only brought the margin to 83-63. With both teams still with one player to play, for me a wide receiver and his kicker were still on the board. So I’m thinking my season is pretty well over with, I didn’t even watch the game. I get online at 11 pm and see some people talking in the chat room, one of them was my opponent, saying the game needed to end. So I scroll down to see the score, and my receiver was having a breakthrough career day, and ended with 200 yards receiving and 2 touchdowns. This brought my score to 95, and his kicker only netted him 5 points to bring his total to 88. So, with the luck I have had the past 5 weeks the playoffs should be interesting going in the number 2 seed with a 9-5 record.

No comments: