Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Video Games (Shooters)

Although I enjoy playing sports games, on my Xbox360, I also enjoy a variety of other games. Another primary genre of games I play is shooter games. With Halo 3, Call of Duty 4, and Gears of War 2, are my favorites in the class. Halo 3 is a futuristic first person shooter, with a mix of standard guns, and future guns to add a solid mix. The main enemies in Halo are the Covenant Elite, and the Flood. Call of Duty 4 is a realistic first person shooter, mostly with weapons currently in use by the arms forces today, ranging for pistols, to assault rifles to sniper rifles. Here you will be fighting and sabotaging the Russians. Gears of War 2 is a futuristic over the shoulder third person shooter, placing you with weapons of the future, including the infamous chainsaw gun, The Lancer. In this shooter you face hordes of Locust, literally hordes, when you play the new cooperative game type, rightly named Horde mode.

No comments: