Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Fantasy Football (3)

This year I was invited to return to the league. So I got the chance to draft my own players this year, and get a team I wanted. With my team set I headed into week 1 with high expectations. I accumulated the 2nd highest point total of any team, that week and soared to 1-0, only to get wiped in week 2. So sitting at 1-1, I came roaring back with the 2 highest scores of the next two weeks, moving me up to 3-1. Before finally having some back luck, with my superstar getting injured, and a horrible performance by some other players led to a week 5 loss to the worst team at the time. With my superstar out for the next 4 weeks, I had to find someone to fill his shoes, I picked up a player off free agency, and it was the right pick as he blasted away giving me a narrow victory in week 6, bring me to 4-2.

No comments: