Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Fantasy Football (1)

Every fall since 2003, I get online with eager anticipation of the football season. I love to play fantasy football, and have done so each year on yahoo.com. Fantasy football is a game where you draft real NFL players and get points based on their performance in their actual games. They get points for yards gained, touchdowns scored and various other things. My first year in 2003, I created to different teams, and had great success. My first team took 1st place in the tournament at the end of the year after being the lowest seed in the tournament. My second team took 2nd place in the tournament, after being the top seed at the end of the regular season. So, being so successful my first year, means it can only get worse right? Well it did but not much, and in 2004 I took 3rd place and 4th place. This trend continued in 2005 as I took on an addition team, and got a 3rd place team, and two 4th place teams.

No comments: