Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Fantasy Football (2)

Last year, I was approach by my best friend’s father. He knew my interest in fantasy football, and was in a league with other people from our community. One of which was my youth pastor, who had very little knowledge of the NFL, nor the time needed to commit to fantasy football. I was asked to help out and co-own the team. I accepted and took over with 5 games left in the regular season. The team was 2-7, but I had a couple of superstars, to work with. I quickly made a trade, dishing out one of my superstars for 2 good players and 1 decent player. I held on to my other star, and made a change picking up a more solid defense. 3 weeks later, after gaining 3 wins, I decide to trade away the other star to get some more depths as I tried to make the playoffs. I won the 4th week after I took over, but lost the 5th by 2 points thus crushing my chances at the playoffs with a 6-8 record, which was one game out of the playoffs.

No comments: