Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Fantasy Football (4)

Unfortunately the player didn’t repeat for any of the next three weeks as I suffered three consecutive losses. This would bring my record to 4-5 and below .500 for the first time this year. This was the first major turn of my season, the second however was much more inviting. With the return of my superstar, and me picking up a new defensive unit, brought me to a lucky streak. I would go on to with 4 weeks straight, some of them by sheer luck, but hey a win is a win, and it’s good to get lucky sometimes. So sitting at 8-5, with just one game left in the regular season, and a playoff berth already clinched, I was set to face my division rival who beat me back in week 7 to start my downward spin. I got to looking, and for me to have a chance at winning in the playoffs, the victory here would be crucial to keep my momentum.

No comments: